The cannabis oil industry has continued to grow at a rapid pace. Among this growing oil industry, one particular type of oil that has left its own trail of growth for others to follow is thc distillate. THC stands for Tetrahydrocannabinol, a naturally occurring substance in cannabis and hemp.
The product came to prominence only when it got ample media exposure including the coverage by media powerhouse such as CNN and Sanjay Gupta’s “Weed” documentary. Ever since then, thc distillate has become a regular fixture at medical marijuana shops, doctors’ offices, etc.
The question most people have about THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) distillate is what is it actually? The THC oil distilled in our wiped film evaporator has a majority if not all of its lipids, solvents and any impurities removed. There are many benefits to using THC distillate.
THC distillate is a relatively new entrant into the oil market. It is produced from BHO or CO2 oil and contains THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), CBD (cannabidiol) and other cannabinoids. The food supplement continues to be researched on, but despite the apparent apprehensions regarding its usage, the results from the research are promising.
What are THC Food Supplements?
Cannabinoids are chemical compounds that are found in the resin of the Cannabis sativa plant. This plant is popularly referred to as Marijuana. The new food supplement acts on the body, in a similar way that a drug does. It can affect the body’s central nervous system, providing relief from pain, altering moods and other similar, temporary changes.
When it is extracted, Cannabinoids contain the chemical substances known as THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) which makes the user “high” & CBD (cannabidiol). Fortunately, there have been multiple studies conducted on it. These studies have shown that certain cannabinoids when used alone such as CBD, simply relieve anxiety and pain in patients without actually making the user feel high.
Facts about THC oil:
- CBD (cannabidiol) and THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) are the two most important ingredients in cannabinoids..
- Apart from THC which makes the users high, there are around 60 other compounds that CBD is made up of.
- While the use of Marijuana is not yet legalized in every state, some states have allowed medical and recreational usage of THC & CBD and the industry is thriving in those areas.
- Cannabis has a wealth of medical benefits which include being Antiemetic, Anticonvulsant, Antipsychotic, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-oxidant, Anti-tumoral/Anti-cancer and Anxiolytic/Anti-depressant.
- THC distillate is not always smoked; It can be used in tinctures, vape cartridges and edibles with no cannabis odor.
Read more on THC Distillate and its benefits.